From Aun... สุวพรหม <hello...@windowslive.com>
Subject RE: Delete document Tree Structure
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 05:21:56 GMT

   hi ,

         I am very new to couchdb,  in my design , i just keep parent id of each documents.
such as if i would like to delete B, i know that to delete C(have B id) and then I have find
and
to delete E(have c id).... etc.

        my question is ....

        1. is this possible ????

        2. how do i pass the document id (such as B) to view that i would like to search and
delete document under its?

        3. dose couchdb support delete document in view or i have to query all of them than
use http api to delete ?

thanks for every ideas

A.