From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: arguments for couchdb - binary data output ?
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 10:42:08 GMT
please start new threads when posting to the ML

but back to topic: I'm not sure what you want to know/hear. In terms of efficiency, sure,
binary is much more "transport"-efficient then json/text. But json on the other hand is a
perfect fit for web-centric application (json is a subset of javascript e.g.)...