From Mahendra Kariya <mahendrakar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error calling external process
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 13:22:38 GMT
Also, when I run the following command,

/usr/local/bin/couchjs /usr/local/share/couchdb/server/main.js ["reset"]

I get this error.

/usr/local/lib/couchdb/bin/couchjs: error while loading shared libraries:
libmozjs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I tried

$aptitude search libmozjs

but it returned no results.

Regards,