From Jarrod Roberson <jar...@vertigrated.com>
Subject Re: Any better solution for my case?
Date Sun, 16 May 2010 20:12:05 GMT
On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Alexander Uvarov <
alexander.uvarov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Each user has its own database. Users can store documents. Documents has
> many predefined and custom parameters along with tags. Users should be able
> to create so called "collections" of their documents. By collection I mean a
> set of criterions, so particular collection should look like:
>
> {
>  "type": "Item",
>  "color": "black",
>  "condition": "mint",
>  "pages_count", { "in": [1, 300] },
>  "tags": ["cool", "awesome", "sweet"]
> }
>
> Currently I see the one and only solution -- just use couchdb-lucene and
> transform criterions to actual lucene query string.
>
> Any better ideas?

You can try the approach I used here to do "ad hoc" queries using what I
call a "pivot" index.
you could easily transform that into a multi-key query and use the same
technique I used.

http://www.vertigrated.com/blog/2010/04/generic-ad-hoc-queries-in-couchdb/

--
Jarrod Roberson