From Jaime Barciela <jbarci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using CouchDB in standalone win application
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 14:46:06 GMT
Me three.

I'm considering CouchDB precisely because it now supports windows
officially but having to run an installer can be a hassle for users.
They might not even have the right privileges. An "unzip and run" type
of scenario is much better (Eclipse comes to mind) and gives the
possibility of taking my db with me in my thumb drive. That would be
fantastic.

jbar

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Chris Hicks
<silent_vendetta@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've been wondering about this too. I would love to be able to start/stop CouchDB as
one of the many applications making up a larger program and talk to it using hovercraft, while
also developing on Windows. Just wanted to add that there was a second person interested in
this.