From Ritesh Nayak <>
Subject Re: CouchDB for a regularly updated dataset
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 15:28:10 GMT
Thank you! Link was of great help. Write operations in bulk also seems like
a good idea. I am guessing that for delayed writes, I must use a second
level cache to keep serving requests as if its coming from the datastore,
and after a threshold flush all the write through cache data into Couch.

Thanks and Regards
Ritesh M Nayak