From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB-lounge views
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 22:19:25 GMT
On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 14:01, Alexander Uvarov
<alexander.uvarov@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got it, thanks for clarification. This is a CAP, and it's possible to reach just 2
of them.
> Would be nice to be able to specify R and W just like in Riak and make a decision
> on application level which part of CAP is necessary.

It's unlikely that I will add this to the current Lounge unless
someone else writes the patch (I'd be happy to include it if you do).
The code for it would have to go into the nginx module and my nginx
chops are weak and priority for this is low for me.

I'm still toying with rewriting lounge using nodejs and will include
this option if I do.