From Moritz Post <>
Subject Using CouchDB in standalone win application
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 15:18:17 GMT
Hallo CouchUser

I am considering to use the couchdb in a standalone windows application.
Therefore i would like to simply bundle the couchdb with my application and
start/stop it from the application. So i would need to use the windows
binary but don't want to register any dlls/services etc.

I have tried to simply move the files wich are installed via the windows
installer but the couch is complaining about the erlang dlls not being in
the previous installation location.

Is that scenario uncommen? Or maybe even not possible? Are there any
requirements in regards to erlang or couchdb itself? Any standalone windows
couches available? :)

Thanks for any help.

Moritz Post