From J Chris Anderson <>
Subject Free CouchApp / Evently Webcast
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 23:13:38 GMT
Users and devs,

As part of the monthly Webcast series Couchio is doing with O'Reilly, I'll be giving a free
webcast on Thursday at 10am PST.

Registration is free

I'll also twitter the link to join the webcast on Thursday.

The topic is how to build basic CouchApps. If you are comfortable with jQuery and a command
line interface you'll be able to hack along. At then end you'll have your own photo-sharing
CouchApp, and more importantly, you'll know how to write simple custom CouchApps.

Also, we're gonna be premiering the music video for a new CouchDB rap song I recorded with
Claire, VP of Official Attitude for Couchio, so don't miss that!

View raw message