From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Proxied CouchDB breaks continuous _changes
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 06:59:05 GMT
I don't know nginx at all, but your update to the wiki:

location / {
                proxy_pass http://localhost:5984;
                proxy_redirect off;
                proxy_buffering off;
                proxy_set_header Host $host;
        }

does not seem to do benoits "proxy_buffering off; on _changes path" but rather for all pathes?
pls ignore me, when I'm wrong :)