From Bernhard Schauer <bernhard.scha...@openforce.com>
Subject who to set up readers for databases
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 09:06:06 GMT
Hello,

I want to set up a DB so that only one 'reader' (I think that is the
correct term) can read and write documents to it.
So far I only found documentation regarding, how to set up an admin
account. But that is not what I want, since my reader should not be able
to create or delete databases, or anything else admin like.

Unfortunately I could not find any documentation on that. If I have just
overlooked it, let ask for forgiveness in advance.

MfG Bernhard