From Klaus Mueller...@klml.de>
Subject Re: Issue Tracking System?
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 00:10:18 GMT
Thanx all

for your quick responses. It took me really a little bit time to "evaluate";

* arbitracker.org is too much "conservativ" like all the other
issuetrackers like (redmine, mants etc), there is too much preload structure
* taskr is quite light, but now too light, its like remeber the milk;)
I'd like more free selections for tags not only hashtags and I want real
URLs
* simple-kanban.com is in my opinion not a full issuetracker, its (only)
view, of courese, a very nice one ;)

Thx all for your answers, now I know more what I really want and I will
try mockup.....

I think about more about like 'structure follows content'.

greetz
klml

--
Klaus Mueller