From Julian Moritz <maili...@julianmoritz.de>
Subject Re: 0.11 on Ubuntu 10.04 (lucid lynx)
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 09:29:50 GMT
Hi Jim,

Am 08.05.2010 05:03, schrieb Jim R. Wilson:
> Quick question - what's the easiest (most relaxing) way to install
> couchdb 0.11 on Ubuntu lucid lynx?  Should I compile from source?
> Should I add debian unstable to my sources.list?  Should I just wait?

I'm installing it from source without using libmozjs. Install all the
packages named in the "INSTALL.Unix" but not the libmozjs, instead I'm
using the libxulrunner from mozilla.

Then I use the following script to compile couchdb:

http://pastebin.com/Uq2LLAr5

Maybe the first line isn't necessary. Maybe you have to make the paths
fit to your system (for my system they do).

After that you can relax.

Regards
Julian