From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: _active_tasks
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 06:52:35 GMT
AFAIK there is currently no push mechanism implemented or planed. But I think it's a nice idea
and maybe worth a JIRA ticket :)

On 18.05.2010, at 19:58, Tom Sante wrote:

> On 18/05/10 19:49, Markus Jelsma wrote:
>> There's no indication it can be queried continuously [1].
>>

>> [1]: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Runtime_Statistics

its always up to date info on the actual latest trunk version functionality.

> Since my job watcher really is only meant to check status different long running jobs
on the system, (only one of those is view generation in couchdb, other are none couch related
jobs) I could get away with polling only every few minutes, if I miss it in that interval
it's not really long running :-)