From Jochen Kempf <jochenke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with puull replication
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 00:34:07 GMT
Sorry for the ortographic errors - I had to change these words due to spam
evaluation.

I thought that the authentication error may come from the CouchDB
authentication handler so I wanted to create a CouchDB admin with the same
credentials as the nginx authentication uses.

Unfortunately, I cannot create a admin user vía the Futon interface in v
0.11.0.

I posted the log here: http://gist.github.com/359623

Maybe someone can help me out with that....and with some luck the previous
mentioned replication problem also disappears.