From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting all revisions from _changes
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:59:40 GMT
No example here, but I've heard old-versions-as-attachments echoed a lot.
This method keeps the versions all together in one doc without downloading
the whole history when you GET the newest. Useful unless you have other
attachments and need to include them inline when you request for other
reasons than fetching history.