From MapAndFold <mapandf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] MoneyRelax: A CouchDB based personal accounting application
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 05:31:11 GMT
I know CouchApp, but have not used it yet. My app is still under heavy
development, and I think it might be a complex process to package the
app itself in CouchDB database (I am a Windows user).

For CouchDB replication, I think it will make it possible: accounting
anywhere, anytime, any device. Cool, isn't it? Although I have not
tried it, either.

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM, J Chris Anderson <jchris@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like the programming model you're using. It's interesting to see a webapp built around
a customized Erlang app.

> Are you using CouchDB replication? Have you seen the CouchApp project for replicatable
apps?

> Chris

BRs.