From Paul Bonser <mister...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: results without couch 'metadata'
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:47:11 GMT
I'm pretty sure there is no such thing, but if it was to be added, I
think it would be better to add something a little more general, such
as "just_field" so you could do something like
?just_field=id/key/doc/value to get a list of all the
ids/keys/docs/values, respectively.

I don't like the name "just_field", that's just the first thing that
came to mind, but I could see such a feature being useful.

There'd be no need to wrap an extra doc around it, it could just be a
json array returned, and it wouldn't make sense to strip out the _id
and _rev, so with your example, you'd end up with the following being
returned:

    [
    {"_id":"1","_rev":"1","important":"stuff"}
    ]

--
Paul Bonser
http://probablyprogramming.com