From Anh <7za...@gmail.com>
Subject List functions and headers using send, getRow
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:17:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm a little confused on how to set the content-type header for list
functions which return HTML.
I'm using the send() and getRow() functions:

function(head, req) {
    var row;
    while (row = getRow()) {
        send('<li>' + row.id + '</li>');
    }
}

which works fine, but I'm not setting any content-type headers.

The examples I see in the docs use return, which returns the entire
body as well:

return {
   "headers" : {"Content-Type" : "application/xml"},
}

Do I have to build the whole body as a string first, and then return it?

If so, that would seems to lose a benefit of list functions, that you
can process and send each row at a time, versus eating memory.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.