From Avi Flax <a...@arc90.com>
Subject Re: Newbie problem with template path
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 23:07:05 GMT
On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 19:01, Avi Flax <avif@arc90.com> wrote:

> Now that 0.11 has been released, I'm wondering if this happened? I
> can't seem to find any documentation on such a feature.

OK, after a little more digging, I found some JIRA issues that seem to
be related:

"Add CommonJS style modules to the view server" — I imagine this would
be useful for loading a templating library.

"require function - add support for requiring plain html/xml files in
addition to only javascript" — this seems it would be the mechanism
for loading the templates themselves.

They are both marked as open and unassigned, so I assume neither made
it in to 0.11. Since 0.11 is supposed to be a feature freeze for 1.0,
I suppose that means that these features will be post-1.0?