From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication Filters: When changing restrictions data becomes out of sync
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 00:27:40 GMT
If you're looking for replication to delete documents that don't fit the
filter from the target, you'll have to do that manually. It is never the
place of replication to remove documents on the target.

What you can do is set up an update handler on second db that deletes
documents exclusivly meant for seconddb from firstdb so in this way you can
make it automatic. This doesn't cover the case where a document that used to
replicate should be deleted everywhere except maindb.