From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb-lucene reindexes when restarted
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:07:50 GMT
Make sure you're up to date. the ini file no longer has a log entry,
the log output location is in the log4j.xml file. If you unzip a newly
built zip file ('mvn' will build one for you) it should log to a file
in the logs/ folder.

I've verified that c-l does not start over when restarted with the
current code. It's possible there was a regression in the past that no
one else noticed (including me). Can you retry with the latest code
please?

B.