From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication Filters: When changing restrictions data becomes out of sync
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 03:49:22 GMT
On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 03:42, J Chris Anderson <jchris@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps it's possible to split your documents up so that you don't need to revoke them
later. Maybe someone on the list can think of a smart way to do revokes inside a firewall.
The delete thing seems OK to me -- but you don't want that delete to replicate upstream to
MainDB or SecondDB.

For this, you can use the _purge functionality, which does not create
a new rev that replicates but removes the document entirely.