From Michael Genereux <mgene...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ezra doesn't recommend CouchDB
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:45:19 GMT
He says it "falls over in production".  I would take that to mean that
either it has a 20/80 problem like Rails used to (some would argue
still does) or that once it's in production use, some steep decline in
performance as real load of the web starts hammering it for data.  The
only short coming I've had thus far is ad-hoc bulk data manipulation.

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Niket Patel <nexneo@me.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today, I was watching http://vimeo.com/10838794 ( Skip to 16.00 minutes )
> Ezra just discarded CouchDB and not recommend for any production use. He never tried
to explain what those issues and why he doesn't recommend.

> But I would like to know views of CouchDB community despite the fact that he doesn't
gave any reasons. this is his own preference but he is smart ruby hacker, he should have reasons.