From Ning Tan <ning...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do change notification (filters) support HTTP verbs other than GET?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 23:06:54 GMT
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:45 AM, J Chris Anderson <jchris@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> If you want to try with a POST instead of a GET, you can edit one line in couch_httpd_db.erl
>> handle_changes_req(#httpd{method='GET'}=Req, Db) ->
>> to:
>> handle_changes_req(Req, Db) ->
>> which should allow for POSTs to _changes.

I did this and was able to see the body in my function also.

Unfortunately, the same hanging behavior persists as long as the
request has a body. I'll see if I can post a script that mimics what
I'm doing soon. Meanwhile, it's pretty simple. Just create a filter
function that simply returns true and have a body in the changes
request against that function.