From Dan Smythe <xkeita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency problem while installing the new CouchDB-0.11.0 (libmozjs-dev)
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:36:42 GMT
Same thing here Bharat. I'm working on trying to build the RPM with a
force-installed curl-devel 7.18 RPM I whipped up, hoping to compile CouchDB
statically against it so I don't have to mess with curl ( and all the other
dependencies ) on my numerous other hosts. I just can't get this
spirdermonkey thing worked out.

I'm doing this on a RHEL5 VM, with a snapshot prior to working, so if/when I
bust anything I can just revert back. I wouldn't suggest taking this path on
a non-VM.

Cheers~