From Bharat <bharat.kj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency problem while installing the new CouchDB-0.11.0 (libmozjs-dev)
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:07:34 GMT
I decided to manually install curl-7.20 and then build the rpm but while
installing this rpm, I am getting following errors:

[root@]# rpm -i couchdb-0.11.0-0.x86_64.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
libicudata.so.36()(64bit) is needed by couchdb-0.11.0-0.x86_64
libicui18n.so.36()(64bit) is needed by couchdb-0.11.0-0.x86_64
libicuuc.so.36()(64bit) is needed by couchdb-0.11.0-0.x86_64

I even tried installing curl-7.20 on the host but no luck. I have icu,
libcurl-devel, lib-icu etc

[root@]# rpm -qa | grep icu
libicu-3.8-6.fc8
libicu-3.8-6.fc8
icu-3.8-6.fc8
libicu-devel-3.8-6.fc8
libicu-devel-3.8-6.fc8

Did anyone manage to build an rpm out of 0.11?