From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:51:04 GMT
>        "Let me tell you something: Django may be built for the Web, but CouchDB is built
of the Web."

Two of my coworkers were turned off by that statement, noting that it
felt adversarial. It's too easy for folks to misinterpret.

>> "CouchDB is a database at home with the web."

Nice. That really tells it like it is.

>> Regarding fonts, I feel like a beer drinker at a wine tasting.  They both
>> look fine to me.

IMHO, when I first saw that text in Candela, I thought: looks like
Comic Sans... (^u^) So, I'm +1 on a "boring font", as well.

Cheers,
ZZ