From erich oliphant <erich.oliph...@gmail.com>
Subject ucs/bad_utf8_character_code error
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2010 16:04:06 GMT
Hi I am running Couch DB 0.10.1 and have managed to insert something that
couch doesn't like.

I found these two issues that seem to be related but they've been closed:

Unfortunately I don't have a test case, as I PUT thousands records (sorry
documents ;)) then tried accessing a view that was working previously.

--
Erich Oliphant

"There are, in fact, two things, science and opinion, the former begets
knowledge, the latter ignorance"
-- Hippocrates of Cos