From Manokaran K <manoka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reader_acl futon test fails
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:48:23 GMT
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Manokaran K <manokaran@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Am upgrading to couchdb-0.11 from couchdb-.10 on a Ubuntu system. I
> manually removed the older version of couchdb and installed the latest
> version from source. It installs without problems. But when I run the futon
> tests, the 'reader_acl' test always fails. Sometimes, the replication and
> 'view_collation' tests also fail.
>
> How to resolve this?

I gathered from an earlier post that reader_acl error could happen because
the couchdb user does not have permissions to access the local.ini file. I
changed ownership of all files under etc/couchdb to couchdb and that test
always passes now. Now the replication test hangs regularly.

Any ideas?

regds,
mano