From Bharat <bharat.kj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency problem while installing the new CouchDB-0.11.0 (libmozjs-dev)
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:27:32 GMT
I have a similar issue. I am also trying to build couchdb 0.11 rpm from 0.11
source, 0.10 spec and init but since I am building on RHEL 5, libcurl-devel
version cant go pass 7.15 and 0.11 needs atleast 7.18.

any workarounds for that? I dont wanna download 7.18 source and upgrade
since this rpm needs to run on several machines and manually upgrading all
the machines will be a big pain.

Thanks!