From Darran White <darran.m.wh...@googlemail.com>
Subject couchdb-jvm-integration mail group
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:55:03 GMT
Hi,
I`ve created a couchdb-jvm-integration group on google groups
http://groups.google.com/group/couchdb-jvm-integration

Its open to anyone interested in integrating couchdb with jvm based
languages or are designing their own couchdb jvm apis.
If any patterns come out of discussions I`ll also publish them on the google
group pages. Also I`ll list any publicly available apis on the google groups
pages so join the group and post a message
if you want your api published on it.

If any one wants to take a more active role in managing the group then let
me know  as well.

Finally ,as discussed in previous emails, if we could start listing all
groups on the CouchDB website in a wiki page and reference the wiki page
from the main
http://couchdb.apache.org/community/lists.html page I think it would really
help the couchDB community to grow.

regards