From Ning Tan <ning...@gmail.com>
Subject Do change notification (filters) support HTTP verbs other than GET?
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 15:48:11 GMT
Hello,

Do change notification filters (or change notifications in general)
support HTTP verbs other than GET?

We are implementing a notification filter that accepts a number of doc
IDs (passed in by the client) and only select changes in that set. The
client decides which doc IDs it's interested in. I'm worried about the
query string length limitation. Is this a valid concern? Does there
exist some better way to handle what we need done?

Thanks.