From Jon Gretar Borgthorsson <jon.borgthors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search for city by name, order by population
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:11:01 GMT
To be honest then in this exact case as you describe it I would skip sorting
it in CouchDB and sort it on the client side. It's a very simple solution
that can probably be done in a single line of code. I might even check and
see if the autocomplete plugin you use simply offers to do that for you.

When in doubt always do what has the least amount of code my great
grandfather used to tell me. ;)