From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb-lucene reindexes when restarted
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:10:15 GMT
Yes, that would be better. 0.4 used to add a dummy document in all
cases (to track update_seq) so this didn't use to happen. with Lucene
2.9/3.0, I'm using commit(userData) instead of a dummy document.
Unfortunately commit() does nothing if there are no documents added.

I'll have a fix for this today; I'll just add an empty document if
there was no other change.

B.