From erich oliphant <erich.oliph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "attempted upload of invalid JSON" message for valid json
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:26:36 GMT
I will double check it, I playing around with twitter 'dumps' as a bountiful
source of json to learn couch.  then pushing with a java (Spring MVC
RestTemplate) REST lib.   There was no stack trace, just the error message.
Problem is that if the dumped 'bad' json is the issue will be tricky to get
at the problem since whats logged seems to be ok (validates,etc)