From Ning Tan <ning...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do change notification (filters) support HTTP verbs other than GET?
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:32:16 GMT
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 7:11 PM, J Chris Anderson <jchris@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I did this and was able to see the body in my function also.
>>
>> Unfortunately, the same hanging behavior persists as long as the
>> request has a body. I'll see if I can post a script that mimics what
>> I'm doing soon. Meanwhile, it's pretty simple. Just create a filter
>> function that simply returns true and have a body in the changes
>> request against that function.
>
> This should be pretty trivial to add as a test case to the change.js test that ships
with CouchDB. If you write that test you get your name in our THANKS file. (Maybe not the
most glorious reward, but still pretty solid!)

Hi Chris, I added a test case in change.js as well as the httpd erl
file as you suggested. Should I create a ticket and attach my patch or
e-mail the patch to you directly?

Thanks.