From Manokaran K <manoka...@gmail.com>
Subject couchdb-lucene reindexes when restarted
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:15:47 GMT
Hi,

Hi, I'm using couchdb-lucene 0.5 with couchdb 0.10. It looks like whenever I
restart couchdb or couchdb-lucene, lucene re-indexes the documents once
again for that particular index function!! Is that expected behavior?

At IRC someone said its expected because docs might have changed! I thought
couchdb-lucene would use etags or _changes api to test if the docs need
reindexing!

Which is right?

thanks,
mano

--
Lord, give us the wisdom to utter words that are gentle and tender, for
tomorrow we may have to eat them.