From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding the ability to do a POST to _changes
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 05:54:07 GMT

On Apr 28, 2010, at 10:32 PM, Jarrod Roberson wrote:

> I have been able to add the ability to do a POST to _changes in
> couch_httpd_db.erl but I I just get a raw body element with the string of
> JSON.
> How do I get it to parse the json in the body like a keys POST to a _view?
> What I am trying to do is add the ability of a _filter to have a list of
> keys and only send me the ids that are in the list of keys that I specify in
> the POST to _changes.

Your JavaScript function should be able to accept the POST body and use it to decide whether
to return true or false. So you can parse the JSON in your _filter fun and return true or
false based on a docid match.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for hacking that patch. I owe you some patch application wuffie b/c I know you have
the _list patch for couch.js too.

Thanks for the hard work!

Cheers,
Chris