From Anh <7za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ezra doesn't recommend CouchDB
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:23:47 GMT
That seems unlikely IMHO, we've been perf testing Couch for our usage
and it outperforms a decently tuned Java webapp running on Resin
(known for its good performance) by about 2x.   It handles the top-end
really well, serving 50 or 60 times our current load, with slower
response, but not knocking over, unlike the Java webapp which starts
dropping connections.

This is just one use-case of course,
but RoR is no speed demon compared to the JVM, so really don't see how
it could outdo Couch.