From Bharat Bharat <Bharat.Bha...@citrix.com>
Subject Couchdb 0.11 replication issue
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:08:09 GMT
Hi, I am seeing a very bizzare issue with couchdb 0.11 replication.

When I try to replicate a database from my local machine (mac OSX) to a
remote machine( on a different network), it replicates all documents but
size of the document on the remote machine goes up around 10 times and it
eventually fails.

eg: Host machine: 450 docs, ~45 MB
     Target machine after replication: 450 docs, ~ 400 MB

Interestingly, the other way works fine. Ie, if I try to pull this database
from host machine to this remote machine, it replicates fine.

Has anyone encountered this or something similar? I dont have big
attachments.

Thanks very much!