From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integers changed to float in Couch 0.11.0
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 23:22:46 GMT

On Apr 1, 2010, at 4:14 PM, Matthew Sinclair-Day wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have upgraded to the 0.11 release and have noticed Couch is changing integer values
into floats. 1270162450695 became 1270162450695.0.  This is a change from the 0.10.1 release.
 Is there a way to tell Couch not to do this?

You mean in the view engine. The document store will not effect data.

The view engine is just JS, which has no distinction between integers and floats.

I'm not sure why this would be different from the past.

Chris