From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:40:13 GMT

On Apr 13, 2010, at 12:21 PM, James Fisher wrote:

> Apalling internet connection atm.  Try: http://i41.tinypic.com/156aeds.jpg

I really like the simplicity.

I think you will have a hard time convincing people to change the word mark associated with
the current CouchDB / Relax logo. If you can go back to the old (less relaxing) font and type-setting
for that, and perhaps drop the saturation on the Cyan (light-blue-grey would be nice I think)
you'd be getting somewhere.