From Martin Kirchgessner <martin.kirchgess...@orego.fr>
Subject Searching a schema-free-friendly PHP framework
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:23:14 GMT
Hi everyone,

I know this topic is not directly couchdb-related, but I hope some
others couchdb users are using PHP...

I'm currently using PHP/MySQL and seriously considering to relax with
CouchDB. So far I'm developping with the CakePHP framework (a rails-
like, in PHP). I tried to implement a new datasource to bind
seamlessly my models to CouchDB documents instead of MySQL tables.
However it turns out that schemas are deeply used in Cake models'
internals ... Does anyone know a more "schema-free-friendly" PHP
framework?

Thanks for suggestions,

Martin