From Simon Metson <simonmet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:10:38 GMT
Hi,
	I think this looks really ace, especially the hand drawn diagram (I
hope when you say "redone" you don't mean "done with straight boring
lines in illustrator" ;)) I think some more space between the five
text columns would be good, too. I'd maybe push the get it/see it/...
up to align with the top of the Django quote and loose the odd red bar
across the bottom (unless you have something slide-ppy planned for it?).
IMHO this is a huge improvement on your v1 - that really hurt my eyes.
Cheers
Simon