From Matthew Sinclair-Day <msd...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems building/installing 0.11 on Solaris 10
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 23:55:00 GMT
I've built 0.11 for Solaris 10/x86, but I am running into
problems getting couch to start.  The erlang process is running,
but the web server does not appear to be.  Stdout and stderr are
being created, but the pid file and normal log file are not.

I'm not sure how to peel back the layers.

Are there any debug modes that can be activated, or things I can
check to make sure things are correctly in place?  More verbose
logging?  Any pointers would be appreciated.

By the way, _add_config_dir() in bin/couchdb fails on solaris,
at least with the "find" command installed by default in my
environment; it does not like the -mindepth and -maxdepth
options.  I have commented out this routine.

Matt