From Miles Fidelman <mfidel...@meetinghouse.net>
Subject experience with very large numbers of nodes?
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:17:28 GMT
Hi Folks,

Does anybody have any experience with very large Couch deployments - on
the order of 100s to 1000s of nodes?

I'm looking at a peer-to-peer document management application, where
every user has a copy of Couch on their desktop or a nearby LAN server.

I know that Couch's replication model purports to scale to very large
numbers of nodes - but has anybody actually tried it, and lived to tell
the tale?

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman