From Tom Sante <tom.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hypercouch
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:53:44 GMT
Thanks for enlightening me on the status of hypercouch.
I have a separate server with only couchdb+lucene on it, and more than
enough RAM, so JVM memory usage is not really a issue right now. But
indeed a wiki page with some tips for "Managing memory usage" would be a
good idea to learn some tricks if memory usage did ever become a problem.

Tom