From Julian Moritz <maili...@julianmoritz.de>
Subject Re: performance issues
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:16:58 GMT
Hi,

Julian Moritz schrieb:
> Hi,

I've reimplemented my views in Python (like it way more than
javascript), and my computer is relaxed again.

ps aux | grep couchpy
couchdb   2752  0.3  0.2  10536  7184 ?        Ss   16:05   0:01
/usr/bin/python /usr/local/bin/couchpy
couchdb   2753  0.5  0.2  10084  6712 ?        Ss   16:05   0:02
/usr/bin/python /usr/local/bin/couchpy

the float numbers are cpu and ram usage. so maybe the main problem is
that I cannot use spidermonkey.

best regards
Julian