From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to submit multiple keys to a list of a view?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:07:15 GMT
It seems like a hole in the API to me.  POSTing keys to a _view is certainly possible, I don't
see why that should be disallowed for a _list.

Adam

On Apr 18, 2010, at 4:12 AM, Nils Breunese wrote:

> I don't think so. A list function is a function that processes the results of a view
query, so you can use the HTTP view API [0] for querying. See 'Formatting with Show and List'
on the wiki [1] and list_views.js in the CouchDB test suite for more examples.

> Nils Breunese.
>
> [0] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_view_API
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Formatting_with_Show_and_List

gebruik door de geadresseerde en kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten. Openbaarmaking, vermenigvuldiging,